Reliable and free network scanner to analyze LAN. The program shows all network devices, gives you access to shared folders, provides remote control of computers (via RDP and Radmin), and can even remotely switch computers off. It is easy to use and runs as a portable edition. It should be the first choice for every network admin.
Powerful multipurpose network administration tool for Windows and macOS.
This fast, highly configurable IPv4/IPv6 scanner can streamline many of your network support procedures. Its well-designed interface, lightweight, and portability coupled with an extensive range of options and advanced features make SoftPerfect Network Scanner an invaluable tool, whether you are a professional system administrator, someone providing occasional network maintenance, or a general user interested in computer security.
SoftPerfect Network Scanner can ping computers, scan ports, discover shared folders and retrieve practically any information about network devices via WMI, SNMP, HTTP, SSH, and PowerShell. It also scans for remote services, registry, files and performance counters; offers flexible filtering and display options and exports NetScan results to a variety of formats from XML to JSON.
- Fully supports both IPv4 and IPv6 discovery.
- Performs a ping sweep and displays live devices.
- Detects hardware MAC-addresses, even across routers.
- Discovers writable and hidden shared folders.
- Detects internal and external IP addresses.
- Retrieves any system information via WMI, remote registry, file system, and service manager.
- Scans for listening TCP ports, some UDP and SNMP services.
- Retrieves currently logged-on users, configured user accounts, uptime, etc.
- Supports remote SSH, PowerShell and VBScript command execution.
- Launches external third party applications.
- Supports Wake-On-LAN, remote shutdown and sending network messages.
- Exports results to HTML, XML, JSON, CSV and TXT.
- Can be run from a USB flash drive without installation.
Angry IP scanner is a very fast IP address and port scanner.
It can scan IP addresses in any range as well as any their ports. It is cross-platform and lightweight. Not requiring any installations, it can be freely copied and used anywhere.
Angry IP scanner simply pings each IP address to check if it’s alive, then optionally it is resolving its hostname, determines the MAC address, scans ports, etc. The amount of gathered data about each host can be extended with plugins.
It also has additional features, like NetBIOS information (computer name, workgroup name, and currently logged in Windows user), favorite IP address ranges, web server detection, customizable openers, etc.
Scanning results can be saved to CSV, TXT, XML or IP-Port list files. With help of plugins, Angry IP Scanner can gather any information about scanned IPs. Anybody who can write Java code is able to write plugins and extend the functionality of Angry IP Scanner.
In order to increase scanning speed, it uses a multithreaded approach: a separate scanning thread is created for each scanned IP address.
PingInfoView is a small utility that allows you to easily ping multiple host names and IP addresses, and watch the result in one table. It automatically ping to all hosts every number of seconds that you specify and displays the number of successful and failed pings, as well as the average ping time. You can also save the ping result into text/html/xml file, or copy it to the clipboard.
Free IP scanner is a very fast IP scanner and port scanner. It is intended for both system administrators and general users to monitor and manage their networks. Powered with multi-thread scan technology, this program can scan hundreds of computers per second. It simply pings each IP address to check if it’s alive, then optionally it is resolving its hostname, scans ports, etc.
Free IP scanner can also display NetBIOS information: hostname, workgroup, currently logged user and MAC address. The information obtained can be exported into a file as plain text file.
Try this program and you will see, how easy and simple your network management can be.
- Fast and stable multi-threaded IP scanning
Free IP Scanner can scan hundreds of computers per second which is ideal for administrators. You can configure it to scan in many priority levels, set number of maximum threads and so on.
- Fully configurable Port Scan
- Save obtained information into a text file
- A simple, user-friendly interface makes operation easy for users
- 100% Spyware FREE, NOT contain any Spyware, Adware or Viruses
Notes: Free IP Scanner is provided as standalone executable, so it doesn’t require any installation process or additional DLLs. Just copy the executable (ipscan.exe) to any folder you like, and run it.